Connect, Share and Collaborate. Build
(neighbour123.com) is gear to help to connect, share, collaborate and
build a better neighbour community with nice individuals and small business
owners in the neighbourhood with cutting-edge technologies in Great Toronto Area (GTA).
We understand that a healthy local
community needs more than "talk", "share" and "civil action" to
flourish. So we provide practical tools to help neighbours help each
other grow economically, simplify life, go green, and live more
neighbourly. Whether you are an individual or business owner,
Neighbour123.com has something for you because we are all neighbours. Here are some ideas:
- See neighbours near to you or in your own backyard. Get to know
them and what they care about; open lines of communication.
- Discover small local businesses and charitable organizations
in your local. Get to know them and what they can do.
- Doing some gardening or renovation? You're probably not the only one. See
who else is doing the same thing as you or has done it; get tips or
maybe a helping hand.
- Need a tool to complete your project? Search for
it. A neighbour may have it sitting around for you to use or you might
find one from your local rental store neighbour. Not sure what you need,
search for your project and see everything applicable to your project.
- Having a ladder or tool spare, why not make some extra cash or make it useful for the people who needs it?
Post it online to let your neighbors find it.
- Go green and simplify life the easy, lazy way and with the
greatest impact - reduce, reuse, recycle as a community. Share
resources to save and to reduce the impact of manufacturing and waste
going to our landfills.
- Let your community know of your wish list by adding them as
- Turn anything that you own into recurring cash by renting
- Save a lot by renting the stuff you need for occasional use.
- Save even more by swapping or bartering what you don't want
for what you want or just sharing unused items.
- Join the movement. Save Big by giving away what you don't
want and getting what you need for FREE.
- No risk of fraud because it is all local and face-to-face.
- Disseminate crime watch information quickly and effectively.
Inform neighbours of any criminal activities in the neighbourhood or
city. Start collaborating online swiftly and deploy prevention actions
efficiently. Feel empowered and safer.
- Discuss community issues, collaborate on actions, or inspire
to save, go green, give, anything that's dear to your heart.
- Share your knowledge, newsworthy stories, deals and discounts,
anything that improves each other's lives. Find useful information.
- Organize a swap party, block party, street sale or fundraiser.
- Share and promote your events to your community and beyond to
help build even more awareness.
- Tell your story to inspire others and get inspired.
- Going out of town? Still be in the know and still have a voice
by checking into your community from anywhere you may be around the
- Just moved in or planning to move to a new neighbourhood? See
and meet neighbours and connect. Ask questions. Learn what's happening.
Small Business Owner Neighbours
- Promote your business for FREE and in the most effective way -
by building relationships and trust (not with annoying ads). Tell your
neighbours all about your business in your profile. Answer questions
through discussions and by playing a direct and active role in your
- Reduce cash outflow by bartering your services with other
- Start a new revenue stream by renting out your idled equipment
or boost revenue if you are already a rental professional.
- Provide your service to neighbours who ideally need it.
- Understand what your neighbours need and what they talk about you, improve your service level.
We Are Here
Neighbour123.com is registered in Toronto,
Ontario Canada that focus on location base, neighbourhood-based community development.
We always welcome feedback from individuals, small business and groups
that willing to contribute in neighbourhood community. If you have any
ideas, please don't hesitate to contact us.